5MM BESPOKE WETSUIT for Him & for Her
"I am all about uniqueness & fine suit" - says the King & the Goddess
- Full-length suit available in 5mm thickness
- Extremely easy to wear because it is cut to measure
- Made from a combination of super flex and neoprene
- Comes with wrist and ankle zippers
- Comfortable neck seal
- Reinforced knees with anti-scratch material
- Rear center entry zip location for easy access & better thermal protection (ask us why not a front zip)
- Blind stitches & sealant
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- 1-2cm difference should be expected from certain area from the upper body and upper leg towards the hip section
- 0.5-1.5cm difference should be expected from arms and lower leg section
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE : you don't need our sizing chart BUT you need to give us your contact details for a VIDEO CALL - so that we will go through a 10 minutes conference to ensure that your measurements are as accurate as possible.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Once a purchase is done, we will send you a measurement list in PDF via email OR any App that you wish (Facebook, Whatsapp or Skype). Then we will schedule a call with you (1-2 days ahead). During our call, we will guide you through the measurement steps.
All you need is a body measurement tape (or a Belt & Ruler as the closest alternative!), pen & paper.
Finally, you will have to submit to us the measurement list online & your favorite print/design as well as photos of your front, back & side view (sans your face for your personal privacy).
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING INFO
Currently our processing and delivery time is estimated at around 35 working days upon payment & a successful body measurement.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Please refer to our Care and Maintenance section to find out how to keep your SCREAM products in awesome condition.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- Return and full refund is not possible for a Bespoke Wetsuit. However, we do provide 1 free alteration within 14 days after you have received and tried on the wetsuit should the size consist of mistakes that are beyond accurate - from the measurements submitted to us.
- For example, the wrist is 3cm larger or the hip area is 5 inches too tight!
- Returns are strictly not allowed if the client have lost or gained inches from the pre-existing measurement submitted to us. With this, an alteration will subject to 35% of the original cost of the original Bespoke wetsuit excluding logistic fee.
- Do note that the prints(design) on the wetsuit may differ by approximately 10% from the screen of your smart phone or computer but we do try to be as accurate as possible.
- The cost of any logistics involved from alteration or resizing or reprinting shall be borne by the clients themselves.
*Exchange not possible for discounted/bespoke Items*