CLICK-DIVE, after several tests, has partnered with EQ to offer a sunscreen to be applied to the beach or boat (or ski) that is not toxic to coral reefs.
This is the first sunscreen identified for diving!
High UVA/UVB sun protection – water resistant
certified ORGANIC by ECOCERT®, COSMEBIO® certified
Perfect for strong sunlight conditions and for skin prone to sunburn and intolerant to chemical filters. Manufactured by EQ, a French company from the southwest. Ideal for the whole family, including children. To be applied on the body and face. Comfortable, its texture prevents tightness, does not run into the eyes and does not dry out the skin thanks to a formula rich in antioxidant, nourishing and regenerating organic vegetable oils. 99% natural origin, mineral filters, fluid texture, non-ecotoxic to the marine environment.
• Without chemical filter,
• Without parabens. Without PEG. Silicone free,
• 99.20% of natural origin,
• Tested under dermatological control,
• High UVA/UVB protection (SPF30),
• Tube – 100ml (3.3 fl. Oz),
• Water-in-oil emulsion, rich and film-forming to the touch,
• Water resistant. Don’t run into your eyes,
• Silicone free.
Components / INCI list : aqua (water), dicaprylyl carbonate, zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin**, cocoglycerides, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, calophyllum inophyllum seed oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) hybrid oil*, perfume (fragrance), polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, aluminum hydroxide, stearic acid, cera alba (beeswax), polyhydroxystearic acid, sodium, chloride, zinc stearate, benzyl alcohol, tocopherol, dehydroacetic acid.
* Ingredients from Organic Agriculture. ** processed from organic ingredients. 99% of the total ingredients are of natural origin. 11% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming. Ecological and Organic Cosmetics certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to the Ecocert standard available on: http://cosmetiques.ecocert.com
EAN : 3700276350560